Sep 4, 2008

Foundations Laid Bare

Psalm 5:1-7
Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my sighing. Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray. In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation. You are not a God who takes pleasure in evil; with you the wicked cannot dwell. The arrogant cannot stand in your presence; you hate all who do wrong. You destroy those who tell lies; bloodthirsty and deceitful men the LORD abhors. But I, by your great mercy, will come into your house; in reverence will I bow down toward your holy temple.


The Lord abhors bloodthirsty and deceitful men! Deceit and confusion have been cornerstones for the enemy. Pray that the lies will be destroyed and foundations laid bare. Praise the Lord for hearing our cries, even in the first watch of the day!

No comments: